Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy January 15!

January 15 is a special day in my head, one of those random days I celebrate for forgotten reasons.

Today started with a beautiful red sky. I still remember that old addage, "red sky at morning, sailors take warning, red sky at night, sailor's delight"...my grandfather was in the Merchant Marines. We're promised rain this weekend, I took the red sky as a good sign.

In any case, January 15th turned out to be a pretty good day which brought 2 nice reviews!

The King's Tale has a new review at Amazon. When he originally reviewed the book in his blog I thought he didn't really like it. I'm glad the "Timeless Dreams" label helped because now it looks like he does like it. This was my favorite part of the review:

Strong points: historical details, medieval dialogue, Dafydd (an endearing character)

I love Dafydd so much...it makes me happy when other people do too. Of course, I also love Christopher because I love bad boys...but there you go.

"Silent Night" also received a favorable mention here.

No comments:

Post a Comment