Sunday, February 5, 2012

Valentine's Day!


Have a burning question for Dafydd? Something you've always wondered about Sean? Want to get to know Brad better? Well, now's your chance!

For Valentine's Day, I'm opening the floor to you, the readers. You can leave your questions here or send them directly to me via Facebook message or email [rowenasudbury{at}gmail.com]. If you wish to remain anonymous let me know!

I will post the questions and answers on Valentine's Day, just bear in mind that I am on the West Coast of the U.S. AND I work all day, so you might not see the answers 'til the wee hours of the morning. ^^

Any of my characters are willing to answer questions:

The King's Tale

Christopher
Dafydd

Promises and Lies

Sean
Jeff
Gabriel
Mark

Blue Moon

Brad
Scott

If you've read "Silent Night," "If," or "Touched"...or even "Depth Perception" I'll try to get those characters to respond as well.

Image from www.icondrawer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment