Saturday, November 7, 2009

A strange experience

Sometimes I totally understand when actors say they get so caught up into their characters they actually *become* someone else.

I'm rewriting a very old story right now, trying to make it into a novel. It's a story that affected me a LOT the first time I wrote it, and I'm finding that the second pass through it is no different. I've written on and off most of the day, and I finally had to stop. Especially when my husband started playing Mogwai in the other room. For some reason the music combined with this intense story and made me shiver.

I can see I'll be reliving poor Jeff's horror and strife all over again.

Last time this happened I lost weight...hopefully it will happen again this time.

While I'm at it, I'll throw in another plug for our page over at the GLBT bookself...make your Yuletide...Gay! use the 15% dicount to buy yourself a title you've always wanted...or stuff a friend's stocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment